Student Information Pickup
This is for students and/or their Parents to pick up schedules, locker information, lunch ID, go over information, etc. If you can not make it to one of these scheduled events, you may contact the school to make other arrangements. This is also a GREAT time to pay for lunches, activity fee and drop off tissues. If you are new to Fort Greely Middle School, New Student Registration starts on August 17th @ Fort Greely Middle School or at one of the below sites.
- August 18 – Community Center- 8:30-Noon
- August 19 -Fort Greely Middle School-8:30-Noon
- August 20th- Community Center- 3:00-5:30pm
Fort Greely School Supply List 2009-2010
3 Ring Binders
#2 Pencils (2 packages)
Red grading pen
Blue/Black ink pens
Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
Large pink eraser
2 Boxes of Tissues **Turn into the office**
Tennis Shoes (if you have PE)
Shorts and Shirt (for PE)
- Backpacks are allowed to bring your books to school, but are not allowed in the classrooms.
- $25 Student Activity Fee turned into the office
(The Student Fee is to cover extra materials for projects and extracurricular activities)
- LUNCHES – $4.00 per student. There will be no more than 5 lunch charges allowed. Lost lunch IDs will be $1.00 to replace.
We look forward to a GREAT school year. Come prepared and ready to learn.
Fort Greely School
PO Box 546
Delta Junction, AK 99737-0546
Telephone: (907) 869-3105
Fax: (907) 869-3382
If you need to contact the school: district website, on the right hand side you will see a link for Fort Greely Middle School. Office: (907)-869-3105 or Secretary Patti Carson or Secretary Rebecca Jensen.
We have a new principal at Fort Greely Middle School this year Mr. Patrick Mayer.