Online survey extended through Saturday, February 6, 2010 for participants in the balance of the state – (Not in Anchorage)
If you live outside of Anchorage OR your organization has offices outside of Anchorage, this survey is for YOU.
Your responses will help us in preparation for drafting the:
· 5-Year Housing and Community Development Plan for the period beginning July 1, 2010 and ending June 30, 2015, and
· Annual Action Plan that corresponds to the first year of the 5-Year Plan (July 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011).
These plans will help the State of Alaska get annual funding from HUD for:
- Community Development Block Grant – About $2.8 million (CDBG)
- Emergency Shelter Grants – About $120,000 (ESG)
- HOME Investment Partnership Act Grants – About $3 million (HOME)
Individuals may access the survey by clicking the following link
Thank you in advance for taking a couple of minutes of your time to think about the housing and community development needs in your area!
Oscar Cedano, Planner
Alaska Housing Finance Corporation